Sunday, April 5, 2009

Chili Cheese Wrap with Fritos Recipe





























Take a flour tortilla and add a large dollop of canned chili and cheese. Microwave until the cheese is melted. I like fine shredded Mexican Cheese but Pepper Jack or any spicy cheese is very good.














Put on chopped tomatoes, onions, and Frito's for a nice crunch.

Some other tasty additions would be jalapeno slices, shredded lettuce and avocado. You could also replace the chili with refried beans.

Fold over tortilla or fold into a burrito shape. I like putting the tortilla on a griddle to crisp up but then it's very difficult to fold over and it becomes more like a Quesadilla.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I'm going to have to try this sometime this week. I hope to see some new posts soon.

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for requiring word verification but the the spam comments are out of control.